Did you guys stop drooling from the Cake Batter Truffles I posted earlier ;) It was really popular on my personal Facebook page. Not shocking- I do not really know anyone who does not like cake batter or truffles! Speaking of Facebook- I would absolutely LOVE it if you take the minute to Like my Facebook Page :) The Cake Batter Truffles reminded me of innocent-little guilty pleasures. Do you have any of those? I thought- why not share some mine with you today- I guess to know the dork behind For the Love of Dessert a little more. So here goes my top 10-- no judging ;)
1. Watching Judge Judy and People's Court
2. Watching Bravo Reality Shows- ALL the Real Housewives (except New York) and Shah's of Sunset
3. I LOVE listening to Justin Bieber--and yes, I may be in my twenties
4. Eating cookie dough (half of my dough never makes it to becoming cookies)
5. Licking the bowl and spatula clean when I am done baking (especially brownie batter)
6. Romantic Comedies- in fact I YouTube the ending scenes of my favorite Romance Movies
7. Sleeping in past noon
8. Eating Nacho Cheese Fries from Del Taco
9. Social Networking (Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook)- I am addicted!
10. Impulse buys
Do you have any guilty pleasures! I would love to hear them- so I do not think I am too strange ;)
So I had already purchased Japanese Panko breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan Cheese for the Bobby Flay Vegetable Meatloaf. I wanted to find some other yummy recipes that would use those ingredients. I actually do this quite a bit- because when I menu plan- I like to find recipes with overlapping ingredients because it saves quite a bit of $. To do this- I simply Google the ingredients and see what comes up. When I Googled Panko and Parmesan- I found this absolutely delicious recipe for Panko-Parmesan Crusted Chicken. I decided to top it with some lemon-butter sauce- to add some moisture. This recipe was delicious! I must like crusted chicken breasts because it did remind me of the Ritz Chicken recipe I made.